Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome to Robotics!

Welcome to Robotics class!  I know we have a lot ahead of us, a lot of cool activities to do, stories to share, and discussions to have in the session ahead of us!

This will be the place to come to check for homework each night.  One thing you should know: is that homework will be posted for that night by 3:30 pm each day, useful for those of you using study hall to get things done.

About homework...one thing that I am making a point of emphasis, is that you need to hold your homework in the highest of regard in terms of quality.  I will be grading you on your writing about the various robots you are asked to look at for homework, and not just to 'find answers' to some easy questions.

When in doubt, the answers to your homework should be very readable, free of punctuation and spelling errors, and be a 'cohesive body of information'.  You can always answer the homework in a well written paragraph as an option instead of separate answers.

I would be happy if everyone wanted to subscribe to this blog, and if there are any cool ideas you guys would like to see me implement here...I will be building the blog up as we go through the course, just let me know.

Welcome, and get ready to enjoy a taste of the exciting world of Robotics!


No comments:

Post a Comment